5. I really wish everyone had a mirror and used it. Some of the outfits that I see come in – well, all I can say is OH MY.
4. I now I want to learn Spanish, French, Portuguese and Japanese. I HATE not being able to communicate with guests. By far the majority of non-English speaking guests speak Spanish and Portuguese. However, we get TONS of visitors from Japan.
3. Kids are adorable. Even when they are in melt down mode, I just want to help the parent. Stickers, bubbles, a wave, a smile, I just prefer to see happy kids. It really is amazing what a Mickey glove can do.
2. Strollers and EVCs are evil. Necessary, but evil. Twice I’ve been hit in the head with a stroller and my foot has been run over with an EVC once. We won’t talk about the EVCs that run into the gate before they stop.
1. People leave their brains at home while on vacation. I’ve had guests walk into Epcot and ask where the castle is. 4 guests (all American) asked me why our flag was at half mast on September 11th. I overhead a guest at Magic Kingdom asking where Downtown Disney was on her Magic Kingdom map.